UPDATED: South Lakes man located
Last updated at 20:31, Wednesday, 09 January 2013
POLICE have located a man who was reported missing from Broughton Wood, Cartmel.
Peter Deeley, 64, was seen yesterday wearing a black padded jacket, black trousers, tan walking boots and was carrying a rucksack and walking poles.
A possible sighting of Mr Deeley was then reported today near Aynsome Manor, in Cartmel.
Ulverston and Lakes police used Twitter to highlight the appeal, using the hashtag #HelpfindPeter.
And at around 8.10pm this evening, they reported Mr Deeley had been found safe and well.
First published at 10:57, Wednesday, 09 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
More Grange news
- TV star to lead the way during inaugural South Cumbria cycling event (5 comments)
- Disused Grange pool may be knocked down
- Grange jewellery thieves jailed
- Cumbria County Council election
- Grange child porn man turned in by own sister
- Cumbria man found in possession of child porn
- Cumbria police appeal after £4k quad bike stolen in South Lakes (2 comments)
- Two-hour struggle to free digger stuck in mud at Grange
- My 50 golden years patrolling the sands to Morecambe Bay
- Historical food expert to attend Holker festival in Cumbria
- Thieves swipe safe from Grange family butcher
- Lindale farmer buried hard drug stash (1 comment)
- Drug dealer "spooked" by car hides drugs stash on South Cumbria farm (4 comments)
- South Lakes residents invited to comment on dog control orders (4 comments)
- Thief blasted for targeting wishing well
- South Lakes restaurant gets AA cooking award
- Flookburgh based Bay Search and Rescue charity in bid to boost funds (2 comments)
- Driver praised after collision
- South Lakes energy scheme recharged (1 comment)
- UPDATED: South Lakes man located
- Satnav stolen from locked car in Grange
- Post box blown up in Grange
- Grange event starts festive fun
- Judge retires after 20 years on bench
- Dedicated volunteer set to meet royalty at event
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012
- Shamed F1 boss Mosley should quit
- No title
- Grange shops go quackers to raise trust funds
- Potter about...
- An indispensable part of our lives (3 comments)
- Man dies in fatal collision
- Penrith court closure could spark a rise in crime
- Robin Hulbert's 2010/2011 season blog - entry 10
- A590 roadworks put on hold to avoid date clash (1 comment)
- Fundraiser organised in memory of Michelle (1 comment)