UPDATED: South Lakes man located
Last updated at 20:31, Wednesday, 09 January 2013
POLICE have located a man who was reported missing from Broughton Wood, Cartmel.
Peter Deeley, 64, was seen yesterday wearing a black padded jacket, black trousers, tan walking boots and was carrying a rucksack and walking poles.
A possible sighting of Mr Deeley was then reported today near Aynsome Manor, in Cartmel.
Ulverston and Lakes police used Twitter to highlight the appeal, using the hashtag #HelpfindPeter.
And at around 8.10pm this evening, they reported Mr Deeley had been found safe and well.
First published at 10:57, Wednesday, 09 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
More Grange news
- Puddles the Cumbria otter cub travels to specialist hospital in Scotland
- Good Samaritan tells of impact of Grange drunk’s attack
- South Lakes housing estate plan approved
- Store owner appeals to public after £25,000 jewellery heist
- Grange man accused of grooming girl for sex
- Loved ones remembered at Cumbria service
- New Grange estate proposal branded ‘vandalism of a public view’
- Cumbria sex offender pensioner due in court today charged with loitering near children's play area
- Cumbria fly-tipper admits dumping his old sofa
- High winds close outdoor exhibition in South Cumbria
- Cartmel Races - Betfair Barbecue Day 2014
- Cartmel Races - Totepool Cumbria Crystal Hurdle Day 2014
- Two race horses perish at Cartmel races in South Cumbria (16 comments)
- Consultation begins on £1.4m South Cumbria homes proposal (1 comment)
- Cartmel Vintage Race Night
- Barrow bakery has recipe for success
- Car stolen in South Cumbria
- Barrow and Grange venues for summer street gallery exhibition
- Cumbria chef Simon Rogan wins another accolade
- Concerns over application for 68 new homes in Cumbria town
- Grange care home residents given month to leave (2 comments)
- Police appeal after Cumbria collision between car and pedestrian
- Work on multi-million housing development in South Cumbria under way
- Cumbria women invited to Dalton, Grange and Ambleside events to "change their lives"
- Look for elusive bird in Cumbria
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012
- BT leave me without broadband or TV for a week (2 comments)
- Body found in woods
- Carlisle Utd boss rejects plaudits after defeat
- ‘I love Ulverston because...’ Councillor James Airey
- Finally interested – in sport of flying flames
- Britannia rules the Barrow waves
- New consultation to launch into new homes near Ulverston
- New ways at poet’s home
- Decorator headbutted a stranger
Luscombe Plant Hire
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21