Satnav stolen from locked car in Grange
Published at 09:41, Sunday, 23 December 2012
MOTORISTS are being urged not to leave valuables in their vehicles after a theft from a Grange car park.
A nurse left her blue BMW X1 locked and secured in the pay and display facility in Hampsfell Road between 1pm and 2pm on December 17.
When she returned to the vehicle she reported the windows had ben forced open and a satnav device taken.
Police are appealing for anyone with any informtion to contact PC Kelly at Ulverston police station on 101.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
More Grange news
- Good Samaritan tells of impact of Grange drunk’s attack
- South Lakes housing estate plan approved
- Store owner appeals to public after £25,000 jewellery heist
- Grange man accused of grooming girl for sex
- Loved ones remembered at Cumbria service
- New Grange estate proposal branded ‘vandalism of a public view’
- Cumbria sex offender pensioner due in court today charged with loitering near children's play area
- Cumbria fly-tipper admits dumping his old sofa
- High winds close outdoor exhibition in South Cumbria
- Cartmel Races - Betfair Barbecue Day 2014
- Cartmel Races - Totepool Cumbria Crystal Hurdle Day 2014
- Two race horses perish at Cartmel races in South Cumbria (16 comments)
- Consultation begins on £1.4m South Cumbria homes proposal (1 comment)
- Cartmel Vintage Race Night
- Barrow bakery has recipe for success
- Car stolen in South Cumbria
- Barrow and Grange venues for summer street gallery exhibition
- Cumbria chef Simon Rogan wins another accolade
- Concerns over application for 68 new homes in Cumbria town
- Grange care home residents given month to leave (2 comments)
- Police appeal after Cumbria collision between car and pedestrian
- Work on multi-million housing development in South Cumbria under way
- Cumbria women invited to Dalton, Grange and Ambleside events to "change their lives"
- Look for elusive bird in Cumbria
- Supporters prepare South Cumbria lido Lottery cash bid (1 comment)
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012
- No title
- Call to support Ulverston lantern festival
- Man in roof horror fall
- Dalton's flower power
- Musicians celebrate memory of young chef (2 comments)
- Moffatt plots Cartmel Races success
- Proms 2014
- Luxury cruise ship Adonia docks at Barrow (9 comments)
- 'I was astounded at similarities'
- Cumbria garden centre owner trial
- Power station will bring ‘much-needed investment’ (5 comments)
- ‘It’s only a spliff’, Barrow court told
- Cumbrian riders line up to take centre stage at country’s big-name shows
- Injured storyteller Gary battles on
- The Carlisle woman who will become an Antony Gormley work of art
- Fake fags warning
- Cumbrian primary school closed for second day
- Owl centre’s long distance rescue
- Cavendish Street Closure
- No title
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life