Published at 13:07, Friday, 20 May 2011
Tomorrow: North Lancs and Cumbria Premier Division (2pm): Carlisle v Millom (A Hewitt and B McDowell), Furness v Cleator (E Gardiner and D Savage), Haverigg v Cockermouth (I McDonald and D Cubiss), Keswick v Workington (A D’Leny and B Nixon), Penrith v Wigton (T Atkinson and M Smith), Whitehaven v Duddon SC (L Rowe and J Cartmell).
Division One: Appleby Eden v Seascale (R Blair and S Hulse), Cleator II v Vickerstown (L Saunders and A Lamb), Dalton v Lindal Moor (E Payne and E Smith) Kirkby v Lanercost, (M Askew and A Regan), Millom II v Ulverston (P Fieldhouse and A Mason), Workington II v Hawcoat Park (A Donohue and D Beebe).
Division Two: Hawcoat Park v Haverigg (B Blackburn and G Thomas), Lindal Moor v Penrith (B Clarke and Steve Conroy), Ulverston v Whitehaven (P Wilkinson and G Griffith), Vickerstown v Dalton (L Medhurst and E Robinson), Windscale v Egremont (E Ford and D Lightburn).
Sunday: Higson Cup Round One (2pm): Millom v Penrith (M Askew and D Pickerill).
Sowerby Cup Round One (2pm): Appleby Eden v Millom II (B Nixon and D Beebe), Cleator II v Vickerstown (I McDonald and E Payne), Hawcoat Park v Dalton (P Fieldhouse and A Mason), Lanercost v Seascale (A Donohue and M Smith).
Northern League Division One (1pm): Barrow v Lancashire Colts.
Wednesday, May 25: Furness Cricket Association (6.30pm): Dalton v Furness Taverners, Furness v Barrow, Furness Hospitals v Duddon SC, Lindal Moor v Hawcoat Park.
BARROW 1st XI (v Lancashire Colts, Sunday, home, meet 11.45am 1pm start): CJ D’Leny, L Livingstone, G Dawson, D Wearing, R Lightfoot, I Kermode, G Collins, G Reynolds, R Adams, P Renny, P Malan.
Barrow 3rd XI (v Galgate, tomorrow, home at Ernest Pass, meet 12.45pm for 2pm start): K Armistead, GJ Allington, A Cartmel, S Fell, Ag Das, D Myles, J Allington, M Wall, T Wright, D Noonan, S Henderson.
Lindal Moor 1st XI (v Dalton, tomorrow, away, meet Dalton 1pm): Knight, M Armistead, P Armistead, Atkinson, Burrow, Cumberbatch, J Hughes, M Hughes, Heywood, A McDougall, S Moore.
Lindal Moor 2nd XI (v Penrith, tomorrow, home, meet club 1pm, match sponsor Kimberley-Clark): C Moore, Cam McDougall, S Alty, A Baxter, P Humphreys, L Marshall, Cal McDougall, J Miles, K Kukretti, B Osbourne, R Parke. 12th man: G Dodd.
Vickerstown 1st XI (v Cleator second, away, tomorrow): Gareth Benson, Peter Lee, Craig Daly, John Burns, Andrew Ireland, Matthew Roskell, Craig Pickering, Peter Scott, Mark Humphries, Simon Thompson, Daniel Williams. 12th man: Dean Litherland.
Vickerstown 1st XI (v Cleator seconds, away, Sunday, Sowerby Cup round one): Same team as above, except George Scott and Dean Litherland for Matthew Roskell and Simon Thompson. 12th man: all players.
Vickerstown 2nd XI (v Dalton seconds, home, tomorrow): Gary McGlown, Kurt Plumb, Josh Francis, Stuart Tippett, George Scott, Dean Litherland, Stuart Nicholls, George Scott, Jimmy Allen, Craig Savage, Dave Leech. 12th man: Tom Savage.
Ulverston 1st XI (v Millom II away meet 12.15pm): D Blain, C Botterill, G Yates, S Olliver, L Kafanke, J Blain, B Dryden, P Rawlinson, P Atkinson, S Cooper, P Storey.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Grange news
- Cumbria sex offender pensioner due in court today charged with loitering near children's play area
- Cumbria fly-tipper admits dumping his old sofa
- High winds close outdoor exhibition in South Cumbria
- Cartmel Races - Betfair Barbecue Day 2014
- Cartmel Races - Totepool Cumbria Crystal Hurdle Day 2014
- Two race horses perish at Cartmel races in South Cumbria (16 comments)
- Consultation begins on £1.4m South Cumbria homes proposal (1 comment)
- Cartmel Vintage Race Night
- Barrow bakery has recipe for success
- Car stolen in South Cumbria
- Barrow and Grange venues for summer street gallery exhibition
- Cumbria chef Simon Rogan wins another accolade
- Concerns over application for 68 new homes in Cumbria town
- Grange care home residents given month to leave (2 comments)
- Police appeal after Cumbria collision between car and pedestrian
- Work on multi-million housing development in South Cumbria under way
- Cumbria women invited to Dalton, Grange and Ambleside events to "change their lives"
- Look for elusive bird in Cumbria
- Supporters prepare South Cumbria lido Lottery cash bid (1 comment)
- Social media crimes in Cumbria on the increase
- Bizarre theft of Slimming World banner in Cumbria
- Cumbria businesswoman helps brave servicemen and women unwind
- UPDATE 2pm: 70 properties in Cumbria still without power
- Search is on to find a poster girl to be the face of Grange Lido campaign
- Heavy rain set to hit Cumbria today
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5