Published at 13:07, Friday, 20 May 2011
Tomorrow: North Lancs and Cumbria Premier Division (2pm): Carlisle v Millom (A Hewitt and B McDowell), Furness v Cleator (E Gardiner and D Savage), Haverigg v Cockermouth (I McDonald and D Cubiss), Keswick v Workington (A D’Leny and B Nixon), Penrith v Wigton (T Atkinson and M Smith), Whitehaven v Duddon SC (L Rowe and J Cartmell).
Division One: Appleby Eden v Seascale (R Blair and S Hulse), Cleator II v Vickerstown (L Saunders and A Lamb), Dalton v Lindal Moor (E Payne and E Smith) Kirkby v Lanercost, (M Askew and A Regan), Millom II v Ulverston (P Fieldhouse and A Mason), Workington II v Hawcoat Park (A Donohue and D Beebe).
Division Two: Hawcoat Park v Haverigg (B Blackburn and G Thomas), Lindal Moor v Penrith (B Clarke and Steve Conroy), Ulverston v Whitehaven (P Wilkinson and G Griffith), Vickerstown v Dalton (L Medhurst and E Robinson), Windscale v Egremont (E Ford and D Lightburn).
Sunday: Higson Cup Round One (2pm): Millom v Penrith (M Askew and D Pickerill).
Sowerby Cup Round One (2pm): Appleby Eden v Millom II (B Nixon and D Beebe), Cleator II v Vickerstown (I McDonald and E Payne), Hawcoat Park v Dalton (P Fieldhouse and A Mason), Lanercost v Seascale (A Donohue and M Smith).
Northern League Division One (1pm): Barrow v Lancashire Colts.
Wednesday, May 25: Furness Cricket Association (6.30pm): Dalton v Furness Taverners, Furness v Barrow, Furness Hospitals v Duddon SC, Lindal Moor v Hawcoat Park.
BARROW 1st XI (v Lancashire Colts, Sunday, home, meet 11.45am 1pm start): CJ D’Leny, L Livingstone, G Dawson, D Wearing, R Lightfoot, I Kermode, G Collins, G Reynolds, R Adams, P Renny, P Malan.
Barrow 3rd XI (v Galgate, tomorrow, home at Ernest Pass, meet 12.45pm for 2pm start): K Armistead, GJ Allington, A Cartmel, S Fell, Ag Das, D Myles, J Allington, M Wall, T Wright, D Noonan, S Henderson.
Lindal Moor 1st XI (v Dalton, tomorrow, away, meet Dalton 1pm): Knight, M Armistead, P Armistead, Atkinson, Burrow, Cumberbatch, J Hughes, M Hughes, Heywood, A McDougall, S Moore.
Lindal Moor 2nd XI (v Penrith, tomorrow, home, meet club 1pm, match sponsor Kimberley-Clark): C Moore, Cam McDougall, S Alty, A Baxter, P Humphreys, L Marshall, Cal McDougall, J Miles, K Kukretti, B Osbourne, R Parke. 12th man: G Dodd.
Vickerstown 1st XI (v Cleator second, away, tomorrow): Gareth Benson, Peter Lee, Craig Daly, John Burns, Andrew Ireland, Matthew Roskell, Craig Pickering, Peter Scott, Mark Humphries, Simon Thompson, Daniel Williams. 12th man: Dean Litherland.
Vickerstown 1st XI (v Cleator seconds, away, Sunday, Sowerby Cup round one): Same team as above, except George Scott and Dean Litherland for Matthew Roskell and Simon Thompson. 12th man: all players.
Vickerstown 2nd XI (v Dalton seconds, home, tomorrow): Gary McGlown, Kurt Plumb, Josh Francis, Stuart Tippett, George Scott, Dean Litherland, Stuart Nicholls, George Scott, Jimmy Allen, Craig Savage, Dave Leech. 12th man: Tom Savage.
Ulverston 1st XI (v Millom II away meet 12.15pm): D Blain, C Botterill, G Yates, S Olliver, L Kafanke, J Blain, B Dryden, P Rawlinson, P Atkinson, S Cooper, P Storey.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Grange news
- Good Samaritan tells of impact of Grange drunk’s attack
- South Lakes housing estate plan approved
- Store owner appeals to public after £25,000 jewellery heist
- Grange man accused of grooming girl for sex
- Loved ones remembered at Cumbria service
- New Grange estate proposal branded ‘vandalism of a public view’
- Cumbria sex offender pensioner due in court today charged with loitering near children's play area
- Cumbria fly-tipper admits dumping his old sofa
- High winds close outdoor exhibition in South Cumbria
- Cartmel Races - Betfair Barbecue Day 2014
- Cartmel Races - Totepool Cumbria Crystal Hurdle Day 2014
- Two race horses perish at Cartmel races in South Cumbria (16 comments)
- Consultation begins on £1.4m South Cumbria homes proposal (1 comment)
- Cartmel Vintage Race Night
- Barrow bakery has recipe for success
- Car stolen in South Cumbria
- Barrow and Grange venues for summer street gallery exhibition
- Cumbria chef Simon Rogan wins another accolade
- Concerns over application for 68 new homes in Cumbria town
- Grange care home residents given month to leave (2 comments)
- Police appeal after Cumbria collision between car and pedestrian
- Work on multi-million housing development in South Cumbria under way
- Cumbria women invited to Dalton, Grange and Ambleside events to "change their lives"
- Look for elusive bird in Cumbria
- Supporters prepare South Cumbria lido Lottery cash bid (1 comment)
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012
- Power station will bring ‘much-needed investment’ (5 comments)
- ‘It’s only a spliff’, Barrow court told
- Cumbrian riders line up to take centre stage at country’s big-name shows
- Injured storyteller Gary battles on
- The Carlisle woman who will become an Antony Gormley work of art
- Fake fags warning
- Cumbrian primary school closed for second day
- Owl centre’s long distance rescue
- Cavendish Street Closure
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life