Money off day at Cartmel Races
Last updated at 15:05, Tuesday, 23 August 2011
IT’S the last Bank Holiday before Christmas and that can only mean one thing – Cartmel Races.
The Evening Mail has teamed up with the racecourse to offer some exclusive deals – and we are the only outlet now offering discounted tickets.
Tickets on the day for Saturday, August 27, and Monday, August 29, are normally £26 per adult (including £14 of Tote betting vouchers) in the Course Enclosure.
But we can offer them for £22.
For the same deal, but in the Paddock Enclosure, our price is £30 – a £4 saving.
On Thursday, August 25 (evening meeting) we have Course Enclosure tickets plus £14 of Tote betting vouchers for £20, saving £4.
The same deal for the Paddock Enclosure is £28 – another saving of £4. OAPs would get a further concession of £2 in the Course Enclosure and £4 in the Paddock Enclosure on all days.
To book contact the Evening Mail on 01229 840127.
First published at 14:59, Tuesday, 23 August 2011
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Grange news
- Puddles the Cumbria otter cub travels to specialist hospital in Scotland
- Good Samaritan tells of impact of Grange drunk’s attack
- South Lakes housing estate plan approved
- Store owner appeals to public after £25,000 jewellery heist
- Grange man accused of grooming girl for sex
- Loved ones remembered at Cumbria service
- New Grange estate proposal branded ‘vandalism of a public view’
- Cumbria sex offender pensioner due in court today charged with loitering near children's play area
- Cumbria fly-tipper admits dumping his old sofa
- High winds close outdoor exhibition in South Cumbria
- Cartmel Races - Betfair Barbecue Day 2014
- Cartmel Races - Totepool Cumbria Crystal Hurdle Day 2014
- Two race horses perish at Cartmel races in South Cumbria (16 comments)
- Consultation begins on £1.4m South Cumbria homes proposal (1 comment)
- Cartmel Vintage Race Night
- Barrow bakery has recipe for success
- Car stolen in South Cumbria
- Barrow and Grange venues for summer street gallery exhibition
- Cumbria chef Simon Rogan wins another accolade
- Concerns over application for 68 new homes in Cumbria town
- Grange care home residents given month to leave (2 comments)
- Police appeal after Cumbria collision between car and pedestrian
- Work on multi-million housing development in South Cumbria under way
- Cumbria women invited to Dalton, Grange and Ambleside events to "change their lives"
- Look for elusive bird in Cumbria
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012