Man charged with murder of Haverigg woman appears in court
Last updated at 07:00, Tuesday, 31 January 2012
A MAN charged with murder will appear at Carlisle Crown Court on Monday February 13.
Terrence Michael Armer, 61, of Buttery Well Road, Kendal, is charged with killing Stacey Emma Mackie last Friday.
Armer will also face a charge of arson with intent to endanger the lives of Matthew Canning, Scott Brow, Lisa Crow, Ian Raw and Marcus Shaw.
The alleged incident occurred at 2, Crag View, Kendal – a property owned by Stonham Housing.
Presiding South Lakeland Magistrate, Michael Bentley, remanded Armer in custody until a bail hearing at Carlisle Crown Court on Thursday.
Ms Mackie’s family attended this morning’s hearing.
First published at 11:34, Monday, 30 January 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Grange news
- Officials take advice on range of ideas for Grange historic lido
- SLIDESHOW: Cartmel family race proves a winning formula
- South Cumbria school praised for helping children feel right at home
- SLIDESHOW: Sun shines on Cartmel racegoers as bank holiday meeting starts
- Grange woman who fraudulently claimed benefits in court (2 comments)
- Barrow, South Lakes and Copeland voters share their views
- Puddles the Cumbria otter cub travels to specialist hospital in Scotland
- Good Samaritan tells of impact of Grange drunk’s attack
- South Lakes housing estate plan approved
- Store owner appeals to public after £25,000 jewellery heist
- Grange man accused of grooming girl for sex
- Loved ones remembered at Cumbria service
- New Grange estate proposal branded ‘vandalism of a public view’
- Cumbria sex offender pensioner due in court today charged with loitering near children's play area
- Cumbria fly-tipper admits dumping his old sofa
- High winds close outdoor exhibition in South Cumbria
- Cartmel Races - Betfair Barbecue Day 2014
- Cartmel Races - Totepool Cumbria Crystal Hurdle Day 2014
- Two race horses perish at Cartmel races in South Cumbria (16 comments)
- Consultation begins on £1.4m South Cumbria homes proposal (1 comment)
- Cartmel Vintage Race Night
- Barrow bakery has recipe for success
- Car stolen in South Cumbria
- Barrow and Grange venues for summer street gallery exhibition
- Cumbria chef Simon Rogan wins another accolade
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012
- South Cumbria pupils learn about the world of work - and help charities
- Barrow reveller receives points after sleeping in car (31 comments)
- Work, rest and play
- Devastated Barrow man's suicide - inquest
- Barrow's Hairy Biker married
- Bond’s latest foe
- Barla County Cup misery
- Holker Garden Festival 2012
- Grange stepped back in time
- Walk shows best of community
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22