Man charged with murder of Haverigg woman appears in court
Last updated at 07:00, Tuesday, 31 January 2012
A MAN charged with murder will appear at Carlisle Crown Court on Monday February 13.
Terrence Michael Armer, 61, of Buttery Well Road, Kendal, is charged with killing Stacey Emma Mackie last Friday.
Armer will also face a charge of arson with intent to endanger the lives of Matthew Canning, Scott Brow, Lisa Crow, Ian Raw and Marcus Shaw.
The alleged incident occurred at 2, Crag View, Kendal – a property owned by Stonham Housing.
Presiding South Lakeland Magistrate, Michael Bentley, remanded Armer in custody until a bail hearing at Carlisle Crown Court on Thursday.
Ms Mackie’s family attended this morning’s hearing.
First published at 11:34, Monday, 30 January 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Grange news
- Good Samaritan tells of impact of Grange drunk’s attack
- South Lakes housing estate plan approved
- Store owner appeals to public after £25,000 jewellery heist
- Grange man accused of grooming girl for sex
- Loved ones remembered at Cumbria service
- New Grange estate proposal branded ‘vandalism of a public view’
- Cumbria sex offender pensioner due in court today charged with loitering near children's play area
- Cumbria fly-tipper admits dumping his old sofa
- High winds close outdoor exhibition in South Cumbria
- Cartmel Races - Betfair Barbecue Day 2014
- Cartmel Races - Totepool Cumbria Crystal Hurdle Day 2014
- Two race horses perish at Cartmel races in South Cumbria (16 comments)
- Consultation begins on £1.4m South Cumbria homes proposal (1 comment)
- Cartmel Vintage Race Night
- Barrow bakery has recipe for success
- Car stolen in South Cumbria
- Barrow and Grange venues for summer street gallery exhibition
- Cumbria chef Simon Rogan wins another accolade
- Concerns over application for 68 new homes in Cumbria town
- Grange care home residents given month to leave (2 comments)
- Police appeal after Cumbria collision between car and pedestrian
- Work on multi-million housing development in South Cumbria under way
- Cumbria women invited to Dalton, Grange and Ambleside events to "change their lives"
- Look for elusive bird in Cumbria
- Supporters prepare South Cumbria lido Lottery cash bid (1 comment)
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012