Man charged with murder of Haverigg woman appears in court
Last updated at 07:00, Tuesday, 31 January 2012
A MAN charged with murder will appear at Carlisle Crown Court on Monday February 13.
Terrence Michael Armer, 61, of Buttery Well Road, Kendal, is charged with killing Stacey Emma Mackie last Friday.
Armer will also face a charge of arson with intent to endanger the lives of Matthew Canning, Scott Brow, Lisa Crow, Ian Raw and Marcus Shaw.
The alleged incident occurred at 2, Crag View, Kendal – a property owned by Stonham Housing.
Presiding South Lakeland Magistrate, Michael Bentley, remanded Armer in custody until a bail hearing at Carlisle Crown Court on Thursday.
Ms Mackie’s family attended this morning’s hearing.
First published at 11:34, Monday, 30 January 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Grange news
- 40 new affordable homes in South Cumbria (3 comments)
- Supermarket chain wants to open new express store in Grange (5 comments)
- Living wage move will give Grange workers pay rise
- More than 150 volunteers take on Grange green clean
- Grange man, 79, to stand trial for racially aggravated assault in Cumbria
- Car crash in Grange today (1 comment)
- Infrastructure expert attacks Grange houses proposal (4 comments)
- South Cumbria restaurant voted best in UK (4 comments)
- Action group could combat Grange flooding
- Grange man put on sex offenders register for fondling teenage girl
- Cumbria chef ranked third in national contest
- Design-a-Christmas card competition launched by MP
- South Cumbria business running road safety competition
- Pensioner taken to hospital after crash in South Cumbria
- Residents back preservation bid for landmark in South Cumbria
- Cumbria twins take to the screen in Downton Abbey
- Retail firm plans to open new Grange supermarket in summer 2016
- Pedestrian blasts driver who didn’t stop after hitting her in Grange
- Three women sexually assaulted at Cartmel race meeting in Cumbria
- Police investigating road rage on A590 in Cumbria
- South Lakes supermarket firm running out of time to build Grange store
- ‘Perfect conditions’ as 7,000 visitors head for Cartmel showground
- Horse rider airlifted to hospital after fall in Cumbria (2 comments)
- Man dies after falling through barn roof in Cumbria
- Thieves targeting rural areas cost North West £3.9m
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Family Notices
- Competition rules
- Advertise with us
- Reader Travel
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans