How to contact us
Published at 11:17, Monday, 08 September 2008
The North West Evening Mail welcomes correspondence on all subjects, but reserves the right to edit them for publication.
The North West Evening Mail does not publish letters submitted anonymously, but may withhold your name and address upon request. References to North West Evening Mail stories or letters should include a date and page number. Please include a daytime telephone number.
The North West Evening Mail conforms to the newspaper industry's voluntary Code of Practice. administered by the Press Complaints Commission.
To contact the North West Evening Mail Editorial Department....
Tel: 01229 840150
Fax: 01229 840164
Post: Newspaper House, Abbey Road, Barrow in Furness, Cumbria, LA14 5QS. Location map
Company Number: 1155841
The North West Evening Mail offers the perfect advertising medium for companies to reach the community throughout the South Lakes area. For further information, please contact us:
To contact the North West Evening Mail Advertising Department....
Classified: 01229 870558
Display: 01229 840125
Family Notices: 01229 870558
Accounts Department: 01229 821835
Gillam House, 51 Market Street, Ulverston, Cumbria LA12 7LT
Tel: 01229 582010
Fax: 01229 58795
12 Wellington Street, Millom
Tel: 01229 771899
Fax: 01229 771903
If you would like to place an order for a home delivered copy of the newspaper telephone 01229 840110.
The Evening Mail has an extensive selection of holidays, concert trips and weekend breaks. For further information telephone 01229 840176.
The direct marketing department can deliver leaflets, brochures, catalogues and product samples to over 40,000 homes in South Cumbria. For further information telephone 01229 840175 or 840188
Got a complaint? This newspaper and its website abide by the Press Complaints Commission code of practice
Readers who wish to make representations about articles can write either to the editor or to:
Press Complaints Commission
20/23 High Holborn
Tel: 0207 831 0022
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Grange news
- New Grange estate proposal branded ‘vandalism of a public view’
- Cumbria sex offender pensioner due in court today charged with loitering near children's play area
- Cumbria fly-tipper admits dumping his old sofa
- High winds close outdoor exhibition in South Cumbria
- Cartmel Races - Betfair Barbecue Day 2014
- Cartmel Races - Totepool Cumbria Crystal Hurdle Day 2014
- Two race horses perish at Cartmel races in South Cumbria (16 comments)
- Consultation begins on £1.4m South Cumbria homes proposal (1 comment)
- Cartmel Vintage Race Night
- Barrow bakery has recipe for success
- Car stolen in South Cumbria
- Barrow and Grange venues for summer street gallery exhibition
- Cumbria chef Simon Rogan wins another accolade
- Concerns over application for 68 new homes in Cumbria town
- Grange care home residents given month to leave (2 comments)
- Police appeal after Cumbria collision between car and pedestrian
- Work on multi-million housing development in South Cumbria under way
- Cumbria women invited to Dalton, Grange and Ambleside events to "change their lives"
- Look for elusive bird in Cumbria
- Supporters prepare South Cumbria lido Lottery cash bid (1 comment)
- Social media crimes in Cumbria on the increase
- Bizarre theft of Slimming World banner in Cumbria
- Cumbria businesswoman helps brave servicemen and women unwind
- UPDATE 2pm: 70 properties in Cumbria still without power
- Search is on to find a poster girl to be the face of Grange Lido campaign
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012
Post 16 education
Go green 36
The Barber's Shop
Choosing a primary school