How to contact us
Published at 11:17, Monday, 08 September 2008
The North West Evening Mail welcomes correspondence on all subjects, but reserves the right to edit them for publication.
The North West Evening Mail does not publish letters submitted anonymously, but may withhold your name and address upon request. References to North West Evening Mail stories or letters should include a date and page number. Please include a daytime telephone number.
The North West Evening Mail conforms to the newspaper industry's voluntary Code of Practice. administered by the Press Complaints Commission.
To contact the North West Evening Mail Editorial Department....
Tel: 01229 840150
Fax: 01229 840164
Post: Newspaper House, Abbey Road, Barrow in Furness, Cumbria, LA14 5QS. Location map
Company Number: 1155841
The North West Evening Mail offers the perfect advertising medium for companies to reach the community throughout the South Lakes area. For further information, please contact us:
To contact the North West Evening Mail Advertising Department....
Classified: 01229 870558
Display: 01229 840125
Family Notices: 01229 870558
Accounts Department: 01229 821835
Gillam House, 51 Market Street, Ulverston, Cumbria LA12 7LT
Tel: 01229 582010
Fax: 01229 58795
12 Wellington Street, Millom
Tel: 01229 771899
Fax: 01229 771903
If you would like to place an order for a home delivered copy of the newspaper telephone 01229 840110.
The Evening Mail has an extensive selection of holidays, concert trips and weekend breaks. For further information telephone 01229 840176.
The direct marketing department can deliver leaflets, brochures, catalogues and product samples to over 40,000 homes in South Cumbria. For further information telephone 01229 840175 or 840188
Got a complaint? This newspaper and its website abide by the Press Complaints Commission code of practice
Readers who wish to make representations about articles can write either to the editor or to:
Press Complaints Commission
20/23 High Holborn
Tel: 0207 831 0022
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Grange news
- Officials take advice on range of ideas for Grange historic lido
- SLIDESHOW: Cartmel family race proves a winning formula
- South Cumbria school praised for helping children feel right at home
- SLIDESHOW: Sun shines on Cartmel racegoers as bank holiday meeting starts
- Grange woman who fraudulently claimed benefits in court (2 comments)
- Barrow, South Lakes and Copeland voters share their views
- Puddles the Cumbria otter cub travels to specialist hospital in Scotland
- Good Samaritan tells of impact of Grange drunk’s attack
- South Lakes housing estate plan approved
- Store owner appeals to public after £25,000 jewellery heist
- Grange man accused of grooming girl for sex
- Loved ones remembered at Cumbria service
- New Grange estate proposal branded ‘vandalism of a public view’
- Cumbria sex offender pensioner due in court today charged with loitering near children's play area
- Cumbria fly-tipper admits dumping his old sofa
- High winds close outdoor exhibition in South Cumbria
- Cartmel Races - Betfair Barbecue Day 2014
- Cartmel Races - Totepool Cumbria Crystal Hurdle Day 2014
- Two race horses perish at Cartmel races in South Cumbria (16 comments)
- Consultation begins on £1.4m South Cumbria homes proposal (1 comment)
- Cartmel Vintage Race Night
- Barrow bakery has recipe for success
- Car stolen in South Cumbria
- Barrow and Grange venues for summer street gallery exhibition
- Cumbria chef Simon Rogan wins another accolade
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22