A JEWELLER has appealed to the public to help trace the burglars who broke into his store in the run-up to Christmas and stole £25,000-worth of goods.
- Grange man accused of grooming girl for sex
- Loved ones remembered at Cumbria service
- New Grange estate proposal branded ‘vandalism of a public view’
- Cumbria sex offender pensioner due in court today charged with loitering near children's play area
- Cumbria fly-tipper admits dumping his old sofa
- High winds close outdoor exhibition in South Cumbria
- Cartmel Races - Betfair Barbecue Day 2014
- Cartmel Races - Totepool Cumbria Crystal Hurdle Day 2014
Are you passionate about Grange?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use this article to add your comments on this new website for Grange or post your suggestions for information you'd like to see here. (1 comment)
THERE has been talk since 1999 about the merits of bringing back the wolf to the British Isles as a way of controlling the deer population in Scotland.
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012
- New home for village post office (2 comments)
- Body found in lake
- Thug banned from every pub in Carlisle's Botchergate (14 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life