PICNICKERS were out in force as grey skies failed to put off punters at one of half-term’s biggest attractions.
- South Cumbria school praised for helping children feel right at home
- SLIDESHOW: Sun shines on Cartmel racegoers as bank holiday meeting starts
- Grange woman who fraudulently claimed benefits in court (2 comments)
- Barrow, South Lakes and Copeland voters share their views
- Puddles the Cumbria otter cub travels to specialist hospital in Scotland
- Good Samaritan tells of impact of Grange drunk’s attack
- South Lakes housing estate plan approved
- Store owner appeals to public after £25,000 jewellery heist
Are you passionate about Grange?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
Use this article to add your comments on this new website for Grange or post your suggestions for information you'd like to see here. (1 comment)
THERE has been talk since 1999 about the merits of bringing back the wolf to the British Isles as a way of controlling the deer population in Scotland.
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22