Get involved in Grange Local
Last updated at 16:12, Tuesday, 08 November 2011
WELCOME to Grange Local; a new website being run by local people to keep natives and visitors alike in touch with events and opportunities in the town.
Our aim is to become a platform for arts and social groups. Anyone with something to shout about is welcome to get involved and use the site to promotre their group.
Whether its the redevelopment of Berners Swimming Pool, Berners Close car park and the derelict Lido, the proposed Booths supermarket or the restoration of Clare House Lane footbridge - there's always something happening in Grange.
Of course, that's not to mention the groups and organisations that get together every week or the many events and meetings that take place.
Help keep the community in the loop by sharing what you know about the town with others through the Grange Local website - brought to you by the North West Evening Mail. It doesn't cost anything to post information - or even your opinion - on the site.
To find our more information call reporter Katie Robinson on 01229 840138 oruse the email form below.
First published at 15:55, Friday, 03 October 2008
Published by http://www.grangelocal.co.uk
More Grange news
- Officials take advice on range of ideas for Grange historic lido
- SLIDESHOW: Cartmel family race proves a winning formula
- South Cumbria school praised for helping children feel right at home
- SLIDESHOW: Sun shines on Cartmel racegoers as bank holiday meeting starts
- Grange woman who fraudulently claimed benefits in court (2 comments)
- Barrow, South Lakes and Copeland voters share their views
- Puddles the Cumbria otter cub travels to specialist hospital in Scotland
- Good Samaritan tells of impact of Grange drunk’s attack
- South Lakes housing estate plan approved
- Store owner appeals to public after £25,000 jewellery heist
- Grange man accused of grooming girl for sex
- Loved ones remembered at Cumbria service
- New Grange estate proposal branded ‘vandalism of a public view’
- Cumbria sex offender pensioner due in court today charged with loitering near children's play area
- Cumbria fly-tipper admits dumping his old sofa
- High winds close outdoor exhibition in South Cumbria
- Cartmel Races - Betfair Barbecue Day 2014
- Cartmel Races - Totepool Cumbria Crystal Hurdle Day 2014
- Two race horses perish at Cartmel races in South Cumbria (16 comments)
- Consultation begins on £1.4m South Cumbria homes proposal (1 comment)
- Cartmel Vintage Race Night
- Barrow bakery has recipe for success
- Car stolen in South Cumbria
- Barrow and Grange venues for summer street gallery exhibition
- Cumbria chef Simon Rogan wins another accolade
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22