Get involved in Grange Local
Last updated at 16:12, Tuesday, 08 November 2011
WELCOME to Grange Local; a new website being run by local people to keep natives and visitors alike in touch with events and opportunities in the town.
Our aim is to become a platform for arts and social groups. Anyone with something to shout about is welcome to get involved and use the site to promotre their group.
Whether its the redevelopment of Berners Swimming Pool, Berners Close car park and the derelict Lido, the proposed Booths supermarket or the restoration of Clare House Lane footbridge - there's always something happening in Grange.
Of course, that's not to mention the groups and organisations that get together every week or the many events and meetings that take place.
Help keep the community in the loop by sharing what you know about the town with others through the Grange Local website - brought to you by the North West Evening Mail. It doesn't cost anything to post information - or even your opinion - on the site.
To find our more information call reporter Katie Robinson on 01229 840138 oruse the email form below.
First published at 15:55, Friday, 03 October 2008
Published by http://www.grangelocal.co.uk
More Grange news
- New Grange estate proposal branded ‘vandalism of a public view’
- Cumbria sex offender pensioner due in court today charged with loitering near children's play area
- Cumbria fly-tipper admits dumping his old sofa
- High winds close outdoor exhibition in South Cumbria
- Cartmel Races - Betfair Barbecue Day 2014
- Cartmel Races - Totepool Cumbria Crystal Hurdle Day 2014
- Two race horses perish at Cartmel races in South Cumbria (16 comments)
- Consultation begins on £1.4m South Cumbria homes proposal (1 comment)
- Cartmel Vintage Race Night
- Barrow bakery has recipe for success
- Car stolen in South Cumbria
- Barrow and Grange venues for summer street gallery exhibition
- Cumbria chef Simon Rogan wins another accolade
- Concerns over application for 68 new homes in Cumbria town
- Grange care home residents given month to leave (2 comments)
- Police appeal after Cumbria collision between car and pedestrian
- Work on multi-million housing development in South Cumbria under way
- Cumbria women invited to Dalton, Grange and Ambleside events to "change their lives"
- Look for elusive bird in Cumbria
- Supporters prepare South Cumbria lido Lottery cash bid (1 comment)
- Social media crimes in Cumbria on the increase
- Bizarre theft of Slimming World banner in Cumbria
- Cumbria businesswoman helps brave servicemen and women unwind
- UPDATE 2pm: 70 properties in Cumbria still without power
- Search is on to find a poster girl to be the face of Grange Lido campaign
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012
Post 16 education
Go green 36
The Barber's Shop
Choosing a primary school