A PLANNING meeting – which saw a controversial 64-home development approved by just six elected officials – has been branded “undemocratic”.
- Store owner appeals to public after £25,000 jewellery heist
- Grange man accused of grooming girl for sex
- Loved ones remembered at Cumbria service
- New Grange estate proposal branded ‘vandalism of a public view’
- Cumbria sex offender pensioner due in court today charged with loitering near children's play area
- Cumbria fly-tipper admits dumping his old sofa
- High winds close outdoor exhibition in South Cumbria
- Cartmel Races - Betfair Barbecue Day 2014
Are you passionate about Grange?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use this article to add your comments on this new website for Grange or post your suggestions for information you'd like to see here. (1 comment)
THERE has been talk since 1999 about the merits of bringing back the wolf to the British Isles as a way of controlling the deer population in Scotland.
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012